The Privacy and Safety Policies were created to demonstrate the APOLO11 commitment and respect, concerning the safety and privacy of our user's collected information.
1) The personal information supplied by the APOLO11 users is restricted to APOLO11 use. They are used with the main purpose of identifying the public user's profile, with the objective of personalizing the available services.
2) Information on our user's accesses won't be published, unless forced to do it by judicial order or in the strict execution of legal norm. In the same way, APOLO11 maintains confidential its users' private registration data, revealing them to third parties only in cases where there are no legal restrictions, or in reason of judicial order, or, still, with our title-holders' authorization.
3) APOLO11 may send e-mails to the user's electronic address, previously registered in our Newsletter, unless himself, when consulted, responds negatively or un-registers through the informed Newsletter mechanism.
4) APOLO11 may record data files in his computer called cookies. Usually, they include dates or messages in the text form. Through cookies, the APOLO11 automated systems may identify your previous visits, personalize his opening site pages or inhibit the exhibition of messages previously viewed.
5) The sending system of advertisements of APOLO11 commercial partners may also insert cookies in your computer, with the same purpose to identify only your previous visits and to personalize the exhibited advertisements.
Google and Cookie Dart
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit APOLO11 and other sites on the Internet.
6) In case you wish to impede the cookies recording, the user may incapacitate that option following the existent commands in the personalization menus of your navigator (browser).
7) APOLO11 commits not to publish your personal data, obtained through the completion of research forms without your previous authorization, unless forced to do it, by judicial order or to be in conformity with the law.